Tuesday, July 9, 2013
So it's kinda sad I have to do another one of these posts. But basically I have been very nonexistent lately and you deserve to know why. I have been drowning in busy summer things, like a two week vacation that I just go back from along with planning and meetings for upcoming events. This is like my busiest summer yet. I totally thought it was gonna be more relaxing...but NO.

However, despite the lack of Inky and posts, I'm not officially on Haitus. Why? That would just make me feel so sad to know I couldn't keep this running even a little bit. It feels like an excuse to me and I don't want to get to that point, even if I have less content for a while. That's why it's been very slow. HOWEVER. I have been getting lots of reading done and am currently getting posts ready for next week, so that I will be back to normality, despite being gone at an internet-less camp next week! Yaay!
I've missed you guys lots, and not being able to interact as much, but I've had to put blogging on the backburner for a little bit. Hopefully some new reviews and discussions next week will be awesome though. And with that said, back to the crazy!

XOXOXOXO to you all!


0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

Total Pageviews