Tuesday, August 20, 2013
YO YO YO! So for those who don't remember, I just participated in the three week readathon hosted by Jessi and Reanna. I did it very casually, without setting a schedule or tight goal and it's been a blast to have an awesome reading push. I have been really busy during these weeks but I'm proud of the amount I  read. It officially got me out of the slump I was in! So here's my reading wrap-up:


350(ish) pages of The Host
480 pages of Deception 
169(ish) pages of Shatter Me
408 pages of Innocent Darkness
405 pages of Hate List 
248 pages of Pwned 

TOTAL STATISTICS:
 roughly 2,390 pages read
read 9 books total

Anyway. That's how I did. Did you join in the fun? Are you doing this week's Bout of Books readathon? Do you even like readathones? Talk to me! ALL THE LOVE,


0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

Total Pageviews