Monday, August 12, 2013
Hey guys! It's been two busy weeks for me so sorry for the lack of activity. My big summer activities have ceased so I'll have my schedule coming back soon. I hope your summer has been awesome! Also, sorry this is a day late! I accidentally deleted the video on Saturday night so I had to refilm today. But anyway, Here's what's been up with me:

New on the Blog

Book Haul


For Review:
The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine
Goodbye Rebel Blue by Shelley Corriell
The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle

Borrowed:
After Hello by Lisa Mangum
Catalyst by Laurie Halse Anderson
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta

Gifted:
The Fetch by Laura Whitcomb
Earthbound by Aprilynne Pike
The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
The Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker
Deception by C. J. Redwine
Starling by Fiona Paul

Bought:
Apple White's Story & Raven White's Story by Shannon Hale  [post about her project]
Flat Out Love by Jessica Park
Bright Young Things by Ana Godberson
The Bronze Horseman by Paulina Simmons

Big thanks to Emily, Aidan, Minky, Harper Teen, Amulet, Abrams and Jessi! 

What's in your hauls? Link me up I'd love to see! XOXO,


0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

Total Pageviews