Sunday, May 8, 2011
Betty Zane (Ohio Frontier)Betty Zane by Zane Grey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsis: Fort Henry is besieged by British rangers and Shawnee Indians, and this small group of settlers must make their valiant stand in one of the last battles of the American Revolution. Their only hope is heroic Betty Zane, who must run the gauntlet to retrieve the last keg of gunpowder--and save the fort.


Genres: Biography, Historical,

General Review: If you like old west this is the book for you. Betty Zane is a not so well known heroine of the Revolutionary War. I love the story of Betty Zane and so will you. She taught me to not be afraid of death. People may kill your body but they can't kill your soul. It was full of fun, suspense and very clean read. I gotta say I enjoyed it.

Content: Some Battles with descriptions of some of the things therein. Nothing else objectionable.

Overall: Enjoyable. Recommended for 12+

0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

Total Pageviews