Sunday, May 15, 2011
Cyrano de BergeracCyrano de Bergerac by Edmond Rostand

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsis: Edmond Rostand's bittersweet melodrama tells the tale of France's master swordsman--Cyrano de Bergerac, a valiant soldier cursed with the face of a clown. Gallantry, love, poetry, and failure all combine in this timeless classic.



Genres: Historical Fiction, Play, Comedy

Review: This is like one of the most amazing books that I have ever read! It's a Play, and a Heroic comedy. EPICLY ENTERTAINING AND JUST SUPER FUN TO READ. I wouldn't say it's the easiest play to read but it is for sure not Shakespeare. :D I recommend this book to like every adult and teen out there! EPIC FUNNY!

Personally I didn't like the ending. But that is not an excuse to not read the book. It is worth it despite the ending.

2 comments:

  1. This is a classic book! Have you seen Roxanne the movie? With Steve Martin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this book! No I haven't I've seen the old black and white with someone.....I forget. I'll have to look it up! Thx!

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

Total Pageviews