Saturday, May 12, 2012
Hey everyone!

Happy Weekend. K, yeah that's really cheesy.

Anyway, I wanted to get some opinions, because I have a few new meme ideas but I want to see what you all would think. Since you of course would be participating as well. (I hope) I know they are probably not flashy and might now be  the next "Waiting on Wednesday" or "In My Mailbox", but it could be fun.  If it's something only I find cool well...then okay. Here are the ideas:

"Pirates Booty" 


Okay, so this is your traditional Book Haul Meme. It's a just a catchy phrase. *wink* Yeah so it's a Book Haul but I'd use really cool Pirate phrases and such and try to make it fun.

*gulp* Of course I'd have to learn how to add the link things and how to make a really cool blog button.
(I'm not very technically learned.)

But anyway I thought it might be fun.

So would you do Pirates Booty?

...and now for the next contestor, er, meme!

"Shelf In The Spotlight"













So the purpose of this meme is to pick a bookshelf in your house and splotlight the books on it. I know you're probably thinking, "Why would I do that?" Well, I don't know about you but I like to groups books together. I don't know why but I do. Sometimes it's because they all have my favorite pretty covers, or they are of a similar genre or even size. I don't know why but I do.

So basically it's spotlighting shelves. Of course I know it's possible to eventually run out. So maybe this would be non-weekly meme. I don't know. But it was an idea I was thinking about.

*again with the learning new techie skills*

Would you do Shelf In The Spotlight?

~~

Those are all my ideas. What do you think? I'd love to hear your input. I'll post two polls on the sidebar so you can vote if you would participate or not.

Thanks for listening to my random thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. I like the "Pirates Booty" idea. I would totally use it. I just started my own blog and it would be cool to have something other than In my mail box and book hauls. I like doing things others don't, so I'm in. The "Shelf In The Spotlight" I like this one as well. I don't think it could be a week thing but maybe a month one. I only have one book shelf but I could do each shelf on there. I'd like to show off my books. Well those are my opinions, hope they help you in some way.

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews