Wednesday, August 15, 2012
http://wingedreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/flirtsquad.jpg
Hey Ya'll! So I totally just read a FANTASTICAL not-yet-released book called: My Super Sweet 16th Century! I totally loved it, and my review should be coming soon. But either way, I'm here to spread the word about how YOU can get invovled with Rachel Harris and her promotion for this book! Announcing....The Flirt Squad!

What Is It? Promoting MSS16C to win fun prizes and have lots of fun!

How Can You Help?
email FlirtSquad@gmail.com with your Name, Blog, & Email. You'll be contacted with the information! It's way fun so don't miss out.

Other Fun You Don't Want To Miss:
*Official Squad Info on Rachel's Squad Page HERE
*The book that started it all on Goodreads HERE
*The Super Sweet Book Trailer BELOW!



So what are you waiting for? Get your flirt on! TNT,






1 comment:

  1. I am most definitely participating in this! I can't wait to read this book.

    Kathryn @ Clean Teen Fiction

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

Total Pageviews