Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine

The girl with no past, and no future, may be the only one who can save their lives. Nisha was abandoned at the gates of the City of a Thousand Dolls when she was just a child. Now sixteen, she lives on the grounds of the isolated estate, where orphan girls apprentice as musicians, healers, courtesans, and, if the rumors are true, assassins. Nisha makes her way as Matron’s assistant, her closest companions the mysterious cats that trail her shadow. Only when she begins a forbidden flirtation with the city’s handsome young courier does she let herself imagine a life outside the walls. Until one by one, girls around her start to die. Before she becomes the next victim, Nisha decides to uncover the secrets that surround the girls’ deaths. But by getting involved, Nisha jeopardizes not only her own future in the City of a Thousand Dolls—but her own life.

Why I'm Hyperventilating.......
......isolated estate........assasins...........mysterious cats..........forbidden flirtation........victim..........secrets....... OOOOH. LA. LA. Um, can you say Awesome? Why are all the awesome sounding books not published yet? WHY?!?!?!?!?! Why do we suffer? I mean, doesn't this book sound supremely awesome-sauce? Woot! I'm totally digging this. Intrigue, romance, a super cool setting, EPIC cover. I might as well just pre-order it! Haha, doesn't this look fantabulistic you guys? *fangirl hands* Those lions on the cover are ABSOLUTELY MAJESTIC and....squeak!

What Are You Waiting On?
Leave me a Link! ;

2 comments:

  1. The lions are definitely majestic! I think this one sounds really cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks like it's Epic. I can't wait to read this one either. I love the cover!

    Jessica @ Books: A true story

    My Wow

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

Total Pageviews