Saturday, September 15, 2012

GUYS! Hi! It's been like FOREVER since my last Book Haul. *cringe* This might turn into bi-weekly/monthly thing. Tehe. Anyway. Here is my catch-up Book Haul, but with a new twist..a vlog! I've finally got past technical bugs to getting my vid on YouTube to share! Lol. Hope you enjoy. It's a bit long and rambled, (hopefully not to much) but it is my first one.



Ebooks NOT Mentioned:
Kindle Cloud:
Isolation by Dan Wells (Partials short)
Eternal Starling by Angela Corbett
Seers by Heather Frost
Tributary by Lisa T. Bergren
Everblue by Brenda Pandos
Cinder & Ella by Melissa Lemon
Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington
Royal Rebel by Dana Taylor
Variant by Robison Wells
Half-Blood by Jennifer Armentrout
Obsidian by Armentrout
Fateful by Cherie Schmidt
Fairy Metal Thunder by J. L. Bryan
Enclave by Ann Aguire

NetGalley:
Entangled by Nikki Jefford
Cleopatra Ascending by Maureen Lipinski
Dante's Girl by Courtney Cole
Fade by A. K. Morgen
Demons by Heather Frost

--
WOOT! Well that's a relief to have that caught up! Haha! Thoughts? How was your week in books? Leave a link!

1 comment:

  1. You are so fun! I love that you can be yourself in front of the camera. I feel so awkward when I do my vlogs. :) Your hair is super cute btw.You will love love LOVE Shadow and Bone! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews