Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday! It's been quite a while since I've done this, but I loved this week's topic and just had to join in
Today's topic is the Top Ten Books you are dying for in 2014. Because it is called Top Ten Tuesday, you will find my top ten list below. However because we're also talking about the whole freaking YEAR, it's not entirely possible to only pick ten. Yay for honorable mentions!!

-TOP TEN-
in no particular order
The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2)Such a RushBreathe (Breathe, #1)Deity (Covenant, #3)
The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
It's Paula Stokes. (Aka Fiona Paul) It's the most adorable sounding contemporary ever. I wants it. Not to mention, when the author keeps telling you that you look like the cover model...it ups the excitement.
Since You're Been Gone by Morgan Matson
I read my first book by her this year and I've fallen in love with her writing style and storytelling. I can't wait for another smashing contemporary from her!
The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
I don't really have to say anything. Percy. Book FIVE. Conclusion to the series. BLOOD OF OLYMPUS COME TO ME NOW.
The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
Ever since hearing about this book I've been excited! It sounds fascinating and quite different from the already wide-spread array or Dystopian style books out there. Plus- UBER COVER LOVE
Such a RushThe Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2)Such a RushBreathe (Breathe, #1)
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Page
Uuuuh, twisted Oz? Yes. I love when retellings take the dark twisted path of a well-known story (such as Splintered) So excited to see where this goes!!! Not to mention the prequel novella was UH-MAZE-ING!
Minders by Michelle Jaffe
I have been obsessing over this book recently. The cover must have hypnotized me or something. This just sounds so cool!!!! Okay it's the cover. I'm kinda in love with it.
Manor of Secrets by Katherine Longshore
Historical. Need I say more? Oh wait, it's Katherine Longshore, who writes amazing historical taking on Downton Abbey times. #Win
Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
EEEEEEE! A, the cover. B, the title, C, THE FREAKING PREMISE. Again, it's historical so there really shouldn't be any explanation necessary, but this book is also set in WW2!! I'm like obsessed with WW2 fic right now. GIMME. 
Deity (Covenant, #3)The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2)
A Mad , Wicked Folly by Sharon Briggs Walker
So much awesome historical fiction is releasing this next year. Including this one! Don't you just love that cover? *swoon*
Dangerous by Shannon Hale
No words. It's Shannon Hale's name on a completely kick-butt cover with a completely kick-butt premise on the side. It's gonna be kick-butt awesome. 

-AND IN CLOSE SECOND-
again, in no particular order
Such a RushSuch a RushWake (Watersong, #1)Croak (Croak, #1)
Brazen by Katherine Longshore
Really enjoyed the first two books in this companion trilogy. Excited for more!
On The Fence by Kasie West
Have you read The Distance Between Us? Kasie writes the cutest chick-flicks!!
Dear Killer by Jatherin Ewell
This premise just fascinates me. And I love the cover!
Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
EEP! A beautiful sounding contemporary.

The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2)Breathe (Breathe, #1)Deity (Covenant, #3)Such a Rush
The One by Kiera Cass
If Maxon doesn't win, I will physically combust
Free to Fall by Lauren Miller
I kind of love this idea behind this. It just sounds so lovely. And I love the cover.
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
Meep. Beep. Squeak. Eep!
Vitro by Jessica Khoury
I enjoy a good sci-fi book and Vitro sounds fabulous!

************************
Well those are my top 18!! Haha. If you made a TTT post leave a link in the comments so I can come flail with you! So excited for all the yummy 2014 goodness to come my way! Know of any good books coming out in these categories that I didn't mention? I'd love to hear some recs to add to my growing TBR. XOXO,

0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

Total Pageviews