Tuesday, December 31, 2013
HAPPY 2014 GUYS!! I can't believe it's another year. It's so weird to think about. I'm so excited about the prospects this year brings both in life, and in books! It's also fun to think back on the awesome that was 2013!

I read 64 books last year, which is not my best but still awesome! I've been wanting to do this post for a while to tell you about all the amazing books I've read! Sooo here's my

TOP 13 of 2013!

Disclaimer: I read quite a few books that weren't published in 2013 those I haven't limited this to books released in 2013. It's just anything I've read this year, including some mind-blowing upcoming 2014 books!

The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2) The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2) Such a Rush The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2) 
 Let The Sky Fall 
for it's interesting premise, fantastic world building and the swoon factor
The Program 
 for being the kind of book that engrossed me so much it read in a day
The Distance Between Us
  for the witty characters who made me laugh
Steelheart 
for blowing my brain and making me think as much as every other Sanderson book
 
 The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2) The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2) The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2) The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2) 
Scarlet
 for all the feels
Cress
 for blowing my mind with even more feels
Deception
 for realistic characters who stayed strong in the face of a crazy plot
Starling
for the beautiful end to this beautiful trilogy
 
 The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2) The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2) The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2) The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2) 
The Rules
for giving me a thrill
Hates List
for making me think about things
Ender's Game
for making me think even more
Smart Girls Get What They Want
 for making me laugh when I needed it
 
 Breathe (Breathe, #1) 
Midnight in Austenland
 for being the funnest book ever
 
And this it for me! I have so many other favorites of the year that chances are there will be yet another post tomorrow sharing them. Happy new year!! XOXO,

0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

Total Pageviews