Monday, July 22, 2013
Phantasmic Reads
You guys! I'm so excited to announce this like you don't even know. And I'm not even the HOST. I'm just a hyper person right now. So basically by Nator Twin Jessi and one of my other favorite peoples Reanna are having a readathon. Like right when I need one too! I missed like all the read-a-thons this year and I've followed them but I totally want to do one. So bad. So they like read my mind or something.

Basically I am doing this, and reading a bunch of ARC's and books on my shelves that need to be read along with some books for my summer lit class. I'm not gonna list them all out because I want this to be just me reading a ton of stuff I want to read. And since my birthday fits into this time period, I'll probably end up getting new books that I'm dying to read.

So that's me. What about you? In need of some reading sprints? Sign up Here! It'll be fun!

XOXO,


0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

Total Pageviews