Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Welcome to my WOW, or HOW as I like to call it where I feature an upcoming release that I'm hyperventilating for! It's totally fun to geek out about upcoming releases! This event is hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine. Today's awesome-sauce pick is....

Tsarina
by J. Nelle Patrick & Jackson Pearce
Publishing: 2.27.14

Natalya knows a secret. A magical Faberge egg glows within the walls of Russia's Winter Palace. It holds a power rooted in the land and stolen from the mystics. A power that promises a life of love for her and Alexei Romanov. Power, that, in the right hands, can save her way of life. But it's not in the right hands.

What. The. Heck. Russia? Magic? Romanovs? This book is like historical-fantasy nerd WIN!! To the max! I can't wait for this book. The permise is short and sweet, eluding to so many things, yet keeping lots of things hidden which makes it all the more exciting. And I actually really like the cover! It's unique and I can totally see it looking beautiful in hardcover. Can't wait to get my hands on it. With a 4.83 Goodreads rating...my hopes are HIGH.

What are YOU waiting/hyperventilating on?
Link me up!

0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

Total Pageviews