Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Hi from the Monticello Gardens!
It's been over two months since my last post. TWO MONTHS! And besides that I've only posted 18 times this year, and twice in the last 6 months. This is just sad. I even missed my Blogoversary in May and my birthday later in August! Things have been crazy and I just had to pop in for an update and to say hi! And also that 2015 is going to  be the year I get back into blogging (if only part-time)! But more on that in a minute. I figure I owe all of you a bit of a life update beyond any Tweets you may have seen.

I think I've mentioned back in January that school has been a priority and on the side I've just been enjoying life (back in January, sheesh!) That is still true! I started doing concurrent enrollment at the community college nearby in August and had a great semester. Partly because I was taking an Italian class, which is something I've wanted to learn for a long time, and it is just SO MUCH fun! I'm loving it, and had such an awesome teacher. Ciao!

Gettysburg!
So my fall has been filled with midterms, enjoying the World Series (yay Giants!), as well as trips to the East Coast(pictured above & to the left) and Disneyland! Recently in December I've been swamped with Christmas choir performances, finals, sickness and then Wisdom Teeth this week! But despite it all blogging has never been far from my mind. Especially when my favorite blog friends remind me how much they miss me. (Love you guys!!!) And that's why with 2015 and New Years Resolutions around the corner  I'm going to get my blogging back on track!

My goal at the moment is just to post once a week at minimum. I've been reading so much great stuff this past week over break and even the past few months that I want to tell you guys what I've been reading and discuss things with you guys! So you can expect one post each week! I don't know if posts will be limited to one day or anything like that yet, but we'll see where this goes. I'm just going to focus on posting what I want and reviewing what I love! No more tours or obligations for a while, just books! If there's anything you want to see from me(discussions, opinions, tags, etc) let me know guys! I'm down for fun discussions and topics as well as reviews and book love. Anything you've read that you want to recommend? I'd love to see those as well! 

With that quick note, I will see you all next week, if not later this week, with a review or something fun. I hope you have all had an AMAZING holiday season spent with family and friends! Let me know what you guys have been up to and reading lately! Let's talk it up on Twitter or down below!

Love you all!

0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

Total Pageviews