Tuesday, July 3, 2012
I promise I'm not here to boast. :D I'm here to show off the love I got and share it around! I know that some people don't like blog awards. But I love them! I think it's a great way to show that you love a blog and to give them encouragement and appreciation in a sweet way. It's really easy to spread it so I totally love doing awards. Espescially since I've been nominated 4 times in the last week for the same award. Luckily today that's different!


One of my FAV blogger friends nominated me for the FABULOUS BLOG RIBBON! Thank you SO much to Kathryn @ Clean Teen Fiction! You go girl!


Anyway................here is the gist of the award and my Ribbon love!


Rules for this award: 
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
3. Name five things you love.
4. Name five things you hate    
5. Pass the award off to 5 bloggers and notify them.


5 Fabulous Moments
-When I Got My Braces Off
-When I FIRST Got Nominated For a Blogger Award
-When I Got the Lead Role In a Play
-When I got 100 Followers
-When I Saw Return of The King (Extended Version) in Theaters

5 Things I Love
*Chocolate
*Books (well DUH)
*My Comfy Bed
*The Smell of Fresh Baked Bread and Butter 
*Lord of the Rings

5 Things I Hate
~Bug and their bites
~Being Sick
~Olives
~Fire-filled Nightmares
~The smell of a cattle ranch.

5 Bloggers Who Are Fabulous 
Lisseth @ Read-A-Holicz      

Thanks again to Kathryn for sharing the love! Have a lovely day all of you!!







4 comments:

  1. That glow sticks guy is fabulous doing his little fabulous dance. :D I love fresh baked bread too with butter melting. Now my mouth is watering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha the guy with the glow sticks is great! I am totally on board with your "love" list, every item! I still remember when I went to see Return of the Kind too, but it wasn't the extended version. I'm jealous! Thank you so much for nominating me though! Totally just made my day! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ur so welcome Linny! I have to give it to the glow sticks guy as well. :D

      Delete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews