Saturday, July 14, 2012
It's time for another fabulous blogger to join me! This time I've got the lovely Krista over from her lovely blog Nawanda Files! The only galaxy known to man that revolves around books and inhabiting by robots!  Krista herself is a science nerd and is studying to become a doctor. Welcome Krista!
M&M's Or Skittles? M&M's! Chocolate all the way!

Besides a love of books what made you want to share your reviews w/others? Honestly, I just love the whole YA community. Sharing my reviews is awesome, but I love to interact with all the other YA bloggers and readers out there.  

Favorite Books/Authors? Oooh, this is definitely a hard one. Of all time, I'd have to say the Harry Potter series. Recently, I'm really digging Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins, Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi, and The Selection by Kiera Cass. 

Favorite Color? Red!

When did you start really reading a lot? When I was ten. My twin sister and I had a contest to see who could read the most in a year. We went to the library almost everyday and had a whiteboard tallying our book count and page count. We were a bit competitive :) 

Favorite fictional crush? There are so many! Probably Kaidan Rowe from Sweet Evil. That book is steamy for young adult! 

If you could have any superpower what would it be? Teleportation! Traveling sucks. Like I think it has the ability to literally suck the life force from me. 

If you designed your own fortune cookie what would it say? Don't eat yellow snow. (Because we all know that is some sage wisdom)

Could you say that reviewing from a bloggers perspective has changed how you think about books? Not really. I'm still reviewing it like I would before I started blogging. My review just may be more in depth. 

How did you get the blog name you use now? Nawanda comes from the movie Dead Poets Society. There is a character in the movie named Charlie who decides that he wants to be called Nuwanda (but I changed it to the other spelling). He's a free thinking, really independent person, and I've always valued individuality. It's my favorite movie, and my sister and I have been using the name Nawanda as screen names and such since we were kids. It just kind of seemed appropriate to name my blog after a name that kind of stands for individuality when I've always tried to be myself. 

If you could pick any one book to be made into a movie what would it be? Under the Never Sky would be an epic movie. 

What do you look for in a book that will go into a review? I don't know if I look for anything. I just kind of read it and if there is something that makes me laugh, smile, or cry I'll write about it. If I get irritated I'll write about that too. I'm not opposed to bad reviews as long as they are honest.
Thanks so much Hannah for the interview! It was lots of fun! 

It was a blast having you On the Spot today Krista! Thanks for stopping by! Make sure you all visit her rocking blog! TNT,
 







Want To Be Interview For On The Spot? Email me via the sidebar!

1 comment:

  1. Cool interview! Dead Poets Society is one of my favorite movies too. Charlie <3

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews