Tuesday, December 25, 2012
annabellehalfbdaybanner_zps88006310
Just a quick post to will all of you a Merry Christmas, if you celebrate that is.  For those of you who don't, Happy Holidays! Whether it be Hannukah or Kwanza..have a good one! You're all awesome to me! It's one spectacular year and I hope it has been for you!

 I'm totally looking forward to all the fun geekiness that will happen in 2013 as well as all the bookish fun with you. But for now, I'm just excited to have a happy holiday with my family and see Les Miserables with my friends. I hope you all do something wonderful for your holiday and remember the true meaning of Christmas! No I don't mean Santa Claus.


And so, with that classic reminder, have a WONDERFUL HOLIDAY!


3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Hannah! Have a wonderful time watching the movie, blessings to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Hannah!! I hope you had a great day and a fun time at the movie ... or a sad time. Was it good?
    Clean Teen Fiction

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews