Sunday, May 15, 2011
The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective TeensThe 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Teens by Sean Covey

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsis: National Bestseller. In the bestselling tradition of Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul, this invaluable guide speaks loudly and convincingly to teens and provides them with universal principles sure to enhance their effectiveness and guide their future decisions.

Genres: Non-Fiction

Review: I would give this book 10 stars if I could! This is one of the BEST BOOKS EVER! It can be life-changing. Sean Covey takes the 7 habits from The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and applies this to teenagers and their lives. He makes really great points.

I loved reading this. Sean Covey makes it fun to read with great stories, cute drawings, comics and thinking activities. It really made me think. It is also really uplifting and inspiring. Every Teen should read this books at least once. This is a MUST-READ!!

(Wow.....I think I used the word "think" like..2 times in 2 sentences.)

0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

Total Pageviews