Monday, June 3, 2013
So.....you may have noticed the sparesness of the blog lately. It's quite sad I know. Here's the deal. I'm a doing terribly at keeping up with school and all my reading and blogging. I've been insanely busy these past two weeks, making it harder for me to chug through the normal amount of books, leaving of course..less content for the blog.

But with a more relaxed schedule coming up..I'm hoping to get back on track! But if things are kinda sparse, I'm still here!! Love to all you awesome peeps. And if you ever wanna see more Inkyness, visit me on Wednesday over at YAvengers, where I'm a part of the epic writing initiative! But until then...here's a hug!
Happy Monday! Let me know what's up with you!! XOXO,


0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

Total Pageviews