Wednesday, October 24, 2012
#1 A Temptation Of Angels by Michelle Zink
Why? Cliche. Descriptiveness Bland Narrative voice. Cliche. Better books too read. No will-power to return to it. A shame with that interesting premise. Never mind.
#2 Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
Why? BORING. Tinker Bell the narrator was an *cough*idiot*cough*. She didn't sparkle! She's Tink for goodness sakes. There was no Pixie Dust in this book. No reason to care for any of the characters except Peter.
#3 Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
I liked HH, but in Crescendo it was all Nora's fault. She was so stupid it drove me insane. She directly disobeyed her promises, and what she knew she shouldn't do. And it was just...not so appealing. Oh well. I was probably only reading because of Patch.
#4 Unwind by Neil Shusterman
Huh. It was a great premise with lots of great blurb that that narration. So distracting and annoying that I couldn't focus on the story of the characters. It was like Omniscent+2nd+3rd POV all in one. Ugh. Never again. Alas alck, it sounded good.
#5 Legacy by Cayla Kluver
I like princesses. And hot princes. But I drowned in description before I even got to the hot boys. And because I was trying to save myself so I didn't turn into a ghost, I wasn't able to see the goodness in the MC. I couldn't connect. It was like I was in a Drowning-Sim Tank. :(
So those are the scary little ghost that I never finished. They're very sad, but luckily they have enough fans and love their movies so they don't have to hate me. Yay! :D And that's day one of Haunted Week! Yay! Check back tomorrow for some Bats in the Book Pages. *mysterious eye-wiggle*
What books have you never finished for any reason? If you're participating in HW, leave me a link to yours! If not, I'd still love to hear! XOXO,
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (19)
- ► 2013 (127)
- "Hyperventilating on Wednesday": In the After
- Haunted Week: Day 7 -Written in the Tombstone
- Haunted Week Days 4 , 5 & 6: Treated From The Web
- Book Haul -10/28/12
- Haunted Week Day 3: Skeletons on Your Bookshelves...
- Haunted Week Day 2: Bats in Your Book Pages
- Haunted Week Day 1: Ghost of Books Half-Read
- Hyperventilating on Wednesday: Strands of Bronze a...
- Book Blast--The Emerald Talisman ($100 Giveaway!)
- On Tour with Gravity: Review + Giveaway
- Review: Carrier of the Mark
- Inky's Book Haul - 10/20/12
- Review: The Shadow Society
- Feature & Follow Friday
- "Hyperventilating" on Wednesday: The Archived
- I'm Doing Haunted Week, Are You?
- Book Promo: Sheltered
- Weekly Book Hauling
- Review: Wither
- Page Notice
- Hyperventilating on Wednesday: The Rules
- Random Read of October
- Review: Hero of Ages
- Happily Ever After GIVEAWAY Hop! (INT)
- Book Haul in Pics
- Review: Gilt
- Feature & Follow Friday
- Hyperventilating on Wednesday: Taken
- ▼ October (28)