Friday, October 26, 2012
I got this one back from a giveaway, and I was excited because I haven't read any of Alyson's books and it had an interesting premiseand gorgeous cover. But then it just sat there and sat there as more books filled up around it. I still want to read this, but I will admit it's being pushed farther down my priorities list.
A Breath of Eyre
I bought this because I was absolutely enchanted with the idea behind this book. And the cover. It was gorg and totally just sucked me right in! But then I put it on hold so I could finish reading Jane Eyre, and I've put Jane Eyre on hold till I get a more modern Teen edition. :D So....I'm going to read, just not yet. At least that's the plan.
I loved Maria's book Touch of Power, and I've wanted to read this one for a while, so I snagged it up in Omnibus form with the sequel. My friend has already read my copy and liked it so I've been meaning to get on it, but so far it hasn't happened yet. I'm still really excited, though the guilt is starting to get to me. But I've promised myself the money will not be a waste. lol.
The Girl of Fire and Thorns
I bought this book after feeling so eager to this one. I mean it literally felt like the book was staring at me the whole time I was in the store. :D It was creepy. So I cracked and bought it, really excited to read. My friend has been raving and amazing reviews are everywhere, I just havn't found the time to read it. That sounds so ironic.... Anyway, it's in my future. Soon I hope.
This is the worst of them all. There are SO many good reviews out there for this book I felt SO behind having not read the series. But every time I went to the bookstore I could never find the first book. It was weird. Finally the first one showed up and in excitement I snatched it for my possession. It's still sitting on my shelf collecting dust. This one I'm really motivated for though so probably next road-trip or break in library books I will read this. I just feel so guilty every time I see someone rave or review it. :P
So, these are the poor, unfortunate
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (19)
- ► 2013 (127)
- "Hyperventilating on Wednesday": In the After
- Haunted Week: Day 7 -Written in the Tombstone
- Haunted Week Days 4 , 5 & 6: Treated From The Web
- Book Haul -10/28/12
- Haunted Week Day 3: Skeletons on Your Bookshelves...
- Haunted Week Day 2: Bats in Your Book Pages
- Haunted Week Day 1: Ghost of Books Half-Read
- Hyperventilating on Wednesday: Strands of Bronze a...
- Book Blast--The Emerald Talisman ($100 Giveaway!)
- On Tour with Gravity: Review + Giveaway
- Review: Carrier of the Mark
- Inky's Book Haul - 10/20/12
- Review: The Shadow Society
- Feature & Follow Friday
- "Hyperventilating" on Wednesday: The Archived
- I'm Doing Haunted Week, Are You?
- Book Promo: Sheltered
- Weekly Book Hauling
- Review: Wither
- Page Notice
- Hyperventilating on Wednesday: The Rules
- Random Read of October
- Review: Hero of Ages
- Happily Ever After GIVEAWAY Hop! (INT)
- Book Haul in Pics
- Review: Gilt
- Feature & Follow Friday
- Hyperventilating on Wednesday: Taken
- ▼ October (28)