Sunday, February 5, 2012

Supernaturally by Kiersten White

Summary: Evie finally has the normal life she’s always longed for. But she’s shocked to discover that being ordinary can be . . . kind of boring. Just when Evie starts to long for her days at the International Paranormal Containment Agency, she’s given a chance to work for them again. Desperate for a break from all the normalcy, she agrees. But as one disastrous mission leads to another, Evie starts to wonder if she made the right choice. And when Evie’s faerie ex-boyfriend Reth appears with devastating revelations about her past, she discovers that there’s a battle brewing between the faerie courts that could throw the whole supernatural world into chaos. The prize in question? Evie herself. So much for normal

Rating: 5 Stars

Genres: YA, Paranormal, Romance, Fantasy, Humor

Rad Review: I really enjoyed this book. It was a good sequel that I loved reading, but some things just bugged me! Like Jack. He was for sure a great character but her just like nagged at me the whole time. Course, that might have been the point. :D At the climax I settled my debates with him and I'm glad the he was in there to cause some tension with Lend and forge a little bit of a Love Triangle. Though Lend really doesn't have competition. He's just to good for that. 

I feel like that with some of the book it took a while for the whole plot to be uncovered. I mean the book jacket gives off some things I wonder if they even know about yet. That annoyed me, but it was over all a great sequel to Paranormalcy Can't wait for Endlessly! 

Content: Clean Read-Mild
Sexual: Very Light (boy reaches down Evie's shirt to grab something, kissing, nothing graphic or to inappropriate)

Source: Library



Book 3 Endlessly will be out July 24th, 2012 so if you haven't read these books yet! Dive into them! Won't want to miss it! Not to mention the super gorgeous covers capture your heart.

0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews