Sunday, April 1, 2012
Turns out, I completely forgot about two of the books I bought at Barnes and Nobles this week. And they weren't ebooks. :D

Inside Out & Outside In by Maria V. Snyder
I've wanted to read these for awhile, having seen a review from a fellow blogger and finding them to be a clean nice read. So they attracted my interest. At Barnes and Nobles I came across them as 2-in-1 book combo. I love finding those because it's a total deal. Score! So I got it.

Divergent by Veronica Roth
So yeah you've probably heard me blurbing this book lately. I finally got a got my copy! It just came out in paperback, so much cheaper! And with 90 pages of extras it's kinda hard to pass by. Love this book. 


0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews