Wednesday, April 4, 2012
The Selection by Kierra Cass

Published: April 24th 2012
Publisher: Harper Teen

For thirty-five girls, the Selection is the chance of a lifetime. The opportunity to escape the life laid out for them since birth. To be swept up in a world of glittering gowns and priceless jewels. To live in the palace and compete for the heart of the gorgeous Prince Maxon. 

But for America Singer, being Selected is a nightmare. It means turning her back on her secret love with Aspen, who is a caste below her. Leaving her home to enter a fierce competition for a crown she doesn't want. Living in a palace that is constantly threatened by violent rebel attacks. 

Then America meets Prince Maxon. Gradually, she starts to question all the plans she's made for herself- and realizes that the life she's always dreamed of may not compare to a future she never imagined.



***


The Selection is going to be released in just a few weeks and I can't wait. I mean just look at that cover. GORGEOUS! I'm kind of a sucker for amazing covers and this totally fits. Her dress is seriously epic, however much it does remind you of a peacock. Either way I can't wait to hear the blurb and to read it when it's released. Fun fun fun!


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine and is designed to spotlight books we are eagerly anticipating and hyperventilating about!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this cover too! I've heard very mixed things about it though so I'm a bit wary but I'll still read it because well... look at it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Same as well! It's like a total episode of COVER LUST. :D

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews