Monday, April 23, 2012
Spotlighting books that I would die to have an ARC of!


After Hello by Lisa Mangum
Publisher: Shadow Mountain
Release Date: 9. 4. 12
Pages: 272
Summary: What if the first day of your relationship was the only day you had? Seventeen-year-old Sara is a seeker. She’s always on the lookout for the perfect moment to capture with her ever-present, point-and-shoot camera, especially on her first trip to New York City. 
Sam is a finder. He has a knack for finding what other people can’t—a first-edition book or the last two tickets to a sold-out Broadway show. In New York, there is always something interesting to find. 
When Sam and Sara’s paths cross, neither one of them is prepared for what they will find out about each other—and about themselves when they form an unlikely partnership in search of a seemingly elusive work of art. They have one day to find the impossible. Fate brought their talents together, but what happens when time runs out? Will love be able to overcome fate?
 
***
This book looks SO beautiful. I have read 2/3rd's of Lisa's Hourglass Door Trilogy, and loved what I read. So I'm really excited for this new book to come out from Lisa! First, LOOK AT THAT COVER. So pretty. I love how it was designed to that it blends a whole bunch of pictures and colors. So pretty! Okay next, READ THAT SYNOPSIS. Doesn't that just sound like a fabulous book?! I really like a lot of different contemporary, but I haven't ever read one that's like this so maybe I should. This one just looks like a really touching story. I just can't wait to read Sam and Sara's story

Erasing Time by C. J. Hill
Publisher: Katherine Tegan Books
Release Date: 8. 28. 12
Pages: 368
SummaryWhen twins Sheridan and Taylor wake up 400 years in the future, they find a changed world: domed cities, no animals, and a language that’s so different, it barely sounds like English. And the worst news: They can’t go back home.
The twenty-fifth-century government transported the girls to their city hoping to find a famous scientist to help perfect a devastating new weapon. The moblike Dakine fights against the government, and somehow Taylor and Sheridan find themselves in the middle. The only way to elude them all is to trust Echo, a guy with secrets of his own. The trio must put their faith in the unknown to make a harrowing escape into the wilds beyond the city.
***
First off, I LOVE C. J. HILL! She wrote Slayers, and if you saw my review for that book you would see that I Loved it! So I'm SUPER Psyched for this book! YAY! And look at THE PREMISE. Can I have a round of "EEEP!"? Okay now look at THAT COVER! Now that I'm done screaming.... This new futuristic dystopian is TOTALLY APPEALING to me right now. Are you getting the same vibes?  Knowing, CJ she'll have a great, action packed, engaging, romantic story in the pages of this book. *Sigh* I. Can't. Wait. 

That's what I'm dying for this week. What about you?

0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews