Sunday, April 8, 2012
In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by the Story Siren to feature books that we have bought, received or borrowed the in past week. 







The Haul:


The Fallen Star
Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe
Glamorous Illusions
The Peculiars
The Embittered Ruby
The Hangman in the Mirror
Shayla Witherwood: A Half-Faerie Tale
Two Crosses: A Novel
The Shapeshifter's Secret





From the Kindle Store:
*The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorenson

From Net Galley:
*The Shapeshifter's Secret by Heather Ostler
*Shayla Witherwood; a Half-Faerie Tale by Tamra Torero
*Welcome Caller, this is Chloe by Shelley Coriell
*The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry
*Glamorous Illusions by Lisa T. Bergren
*Two Crosses by Elizabeth Musser
*The Embittered Ruby by Nicole O'Dell
*The Hangman in the Mirror by Kate Cayley

(Thanks to Cedar Fort, Abrams, David C. Cook, Annick Press and Barbour Publishing for the books!)


For Review From Author:


*Shaman Healer Heretic & Shaman Friend Enemy













*A Story of the West

(Thank you to M. Terry Green & Susan Spence for the books!)




What did you get in your mailbox this week?

2 comments:

  1. New follower. You got some interesting books this week. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many people got the Peculiar this week! Happy Reading!

    Patricia // Maybe check out my IMM, too?

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews