Friday, April 6, 2012
So to make everyone aware of the upcoming release of Insurgent by Veronica Roth (sequel to Divergent) Harper Collins  has chosen 50 book bloggers to lead the five factions via blog. Bloggers have been choosing the factions they support and etc... I've finally decided that I am going to support Erudite.


Why did I join Team Erudite? The picture above might help explain. I'm a book nerd of course! It fit me the best! I feel in some ways I am a Divergent and that I could fit a whole bunch of the factions. But Erudite and all the books felt right. Therefore I joined Erudite!

Are you a Erudite? You can help support us by joining the Team! Visit these links and pass them along!   Bit.ly/Choose_Erudite & 
Bit.ly/eruditefaction You can also follow Team Erudite on Tumblr HERE!


What Faction Are You?

0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews