Thursday, February 9, 2012
It's A Mall World After All by Janette Rallison
Summary: It's too bad they don't give out diplomas for what you learn at the mall, because I could graduate with honors in that subject. No really. Since I've worked there, I've become an expert on all things shopping-related. For example, I can tell you right off who to distrust at the mall:1) Skinny people who work at Cinnabon. I mean, if they're not eating the stuff they sell, how good can it be?
2) The salesladies at department store makeup counters. No matter what they tell you, buying all that lip gloss will not make you look like the pouty models in the store posters.
3) And most importantly--my best friend's boyfriend, Bryant, who showed up at the food court with a mysterious blonde draped on his arm.
Yeah, I saw it, and yeah, I told my best friend all about it. You would think this would mean trouble for Bryant, but you would basically be wrong. Somehow, the evil boyfriend turned everything around, and now I'm the one who has to prove myself! But I will. Even if Bryant--and more importantly his best friend, Colton--keep trying to stop me.
Rating: 5 Stars
Genres: YA, Comedy, Chick-Flick,
Rad Review: If you want a pick-me-up laugh out loud book, then the author you want is Janette Rallison. I absolutely love her books and this one is no exception! Mall World gave a great, totally unique story filled with realistic teenage reality, romance, and LOL moments. You just love the characters the writing and pulls you in and sets you down a few hours later. Good hours spent. The totally original situations the characters find themselves in are just awesome. :D I can't stop grinning when I read anything Rallison.
Content: Clean Read Guarantee (as well as any Janette Rallison book)
Trust me, you will love this book.
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (19)
- ► 2013 (127)
- Waiting On Wednesday: A Breath Of Eyre
- If I Were In Paranormalcy...
- A Healing Heart
- The Mermaid's Mirror
- "On The Spot" w/Thalia @ Pictures in the Words
- Wildwood Dancing
- I'm So Sure (Charmed Life #2)
- Sketchy Behavior
- Everneath (Everneath #1)
- Bewitching Season (Leland Sisters #1)
- Crossed (Matched #2)
- Cinder (Lunar Chronicles #1)
- Blog Button
- Matched (Matched #1)
- So Not Happening (Charmed Life #1)
- Heist Society (Heist #1)
- It's A Mall World After All
- Book Giveaway Pass Along
- Unearthly (Unearthly #1)
- My Fair Godmother (MFG#1)
- Firelight (Firelight #1)
- Divergent (Divergent #1)
- Supernaturally (Paranormalcy #2)
- Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy #1)
- Torrent (River of Time #3)
- Cascade (River Of Time #2)
- Lusting After "Geeky" Literature Furniture
- Waterfall (River of Time #1)
- The Classic Double Challenge - 2012
- The Dusty Bookshelf Challenge 2012
- ▼ February (31)