Sunday, June 3, 2012


Hey Everyone! It's been another great week and I hope yours was fabulous as well. Onto the books!










Witch Song


E-Haul
Witch Song by Amber Argyle
Oppression by Jessica Therrien
Hereafter by Tara Hudson
(all under $2 on Kindle)

Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
Undead by Kirsty McKay
The Encyclopedia of Me by Karen Rivers
(Thank you to Scholastic & St. Martin's Griffin for the fab e-galleys!)

Inky's Booty
Shayla Witherwood: A Half-Faerie Tale by Tamra Torero
(ARC won on Tristi Pinkstons giveaway from LDS authors Hop)
Eden's Root by Rachel E. Fisher
(Thanks for Rachel for the signed copy for review!)
When the Bough Breaks by Kay Lynn Mangum
On the Fringe by Courtney King Walker

That's all for me this week. I'd love to hear about your haul! Link me up!





4 comments:

  1. I really want to read UnDead! Awesome haul you can see my books on The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Glitch too. Read Hereafter & I LOVED IT! On the Fringe looks good.

    MY stacking the shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hannah!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) We do still have judging spots left if you're interested, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews