Thursday, June 21, 2012
I've got more love from Jessica @ Book A True Story today! She has this MARVELOUS meme called....



(are you not dying at the epicness of that photo?)
It's a very fun meme where she hosts a fellow book blogger and they offer some theories for books in a series that still have unpublished books. She was kind enough to invite me to guest post on her crazy great meme so I got to offer some of my theories for REBEL HEARTS, the sequel to Blood Red Road (Which I LOVED). I also got to have a little interview with her! I had so much fun figuring out my theories and the answer to the questions! To see my Theories and Interview, go HERE!

THANK YOU JESSICA!



0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews