Tuesday, June 19, 2012
So everyone it's Tuesday! And that means Teasers and Top Tens! Woot! I haven't always been super constant with these two fabulous memes but I'm going to try harder.


This fantastical meme is hosted by....MIZB @ Should B Reading.
Legacy (Legacy, #1)
Today's teasing comes from: LEGACY by Cayla Kluver

"Think me impudent if you will, but I must inquire as to what a princess is doing out here on this balcony in the middle of such a grand gala."

Ooh-la-la. I know there are a ton of mixed reviews of this book so I'm interested to see what I think! Keep an eye out for my review.


What Are You Teasing About Today?
   Link Me Up!

And now for Top Ten Tuesday hosted @ The Broke & The Bookish

TOP TEN BOOKS ON YOUR SUMMER TBR LIST
(not ranked)
Shadow  and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Farewell To Charms by Lindsey Leavitt
Endlessly by Kiersten White
The Secret Letters by Leah Scheier
Gilt by Katherin Longshore
Inside  by Maria V. Snyder
Fated by Alyson Noel
Tributary by Lisa T. Bergren
Cloaked by Alex Flinn
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers

Those are just some of the books I'm hoping to get through this summer!
What's On Your TBR list?


 



0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews