Thursday, June 14, 2012

It's time for another "On the Spot"! Today I've got Nick from Nick's Book Blog here to take the spotlight. Besides reading, Nick is a HS graduate! She also has a bit of an unhealthy addiction to TV shows. Thanks for joining me Nick!


M&M's Or Skittles?
M&Ms

Besides a love of books what made you want to share your reviews w/others? 
I started my blog in Dec 2011. That was right after I was done with A-Levels. I honestly had nothing to do and I wanted to something fun with my time. When I realized about the numerous book blogs out there, I decided I wanted one too. It seemed so fun. Plus, I love meeting people from all over the globe and blogging has helped me accomplish that !



Favorite Books and Authors?
I adore The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. It's one of those series that I don't mind reading over and over again. Plus, I also love Veronica Roth's Insurgent, Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre and all of Tess Gerritsen's books.


What's your Favorite Color?
Dark Blue


When did you start really reading a lot?
Since I could read the alphabets. Mom says I never asked for toys when I was little. All I asked were for books and books.


If you were fictional, what character from a book would you be/ most like?
I haven't ever read about a character who was completely like me, because book characters are way too cool.


Are you more inclined to check out books or buy them? 
I usually buy them, but I also borrow a lot from the library. 

If you could have any author to dinner what would it be?
That's a difficult question ! How about all of them? I'll lean towards Richelle Mead. That woman is just awesome ! :D



If you could have any superpower what would it be?
The ability to time travel !

Could you say that reviewing from a bloggers perspective has changed how you think about books?
Before I started blogging I didn't really think about the message that the books I read give, but when I started reviewing seriously for the blogs, I forced myself to think of reading as more than a form of entertainment.


Favorite thing so far about book blogging? 
Meeting the wonderful bloggers out there.


If you could change one thing about your blog what would it be?
I would like to host more giveaways on the blog, but right now all my money comes from THE PARENTS, so I can't really afford to, but when I get a job I promised myself that I would host a huge giveaway for my followers :)


If you had to change the name of your book blog what would it be?
Something a lot more interesting and unique than Nick's Book Blog.


Thanks for stopping by Nick! Make sure you all visit her sometime (Link up above)!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for having me Inky ! :)
    This was really fun ! :D

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews