Thursday, June 21, 2012

Well, not me...but my blog! EVERYONE!!!! Holy Mackeroll! I just won my first AWARD! Lisseth from Read-A-Holicz awarded me the Liebster Blog Award!


Thank you SO much Lisseth! I freaked out when I heard!

What in the World is a Liebster Blog?
The Liebster Blog Award is giving bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning: sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued,cute, endearing and welcome.
I FEEL SO LOVED!!!


How to Share Liebster Blog Award:
1. Each person tell 11 facts about themselves 
2. Answer the 11 questions the tagger has posted and then give 11 questions for the people you tag.
3. Choose 11 people to tag and link them in your post.
4. Alert them to your tagging.
5. No tag backs

11 Facts/Questions About Me!
1. I've been blogging books for about 13 months, but I've been blogging my life(separate blog) for about 2 1/2 years.

2. What genre do I blog? Well as stated above I blog books. I cover YA mostly and pretty much ever genre within that. Whatever I read, I blog. So you could find everything from Chick-flick to Paranormal.

3. I am from...CALIFORNIA in the USA. It's a pretty sweet place!

4. Yeah I do have a few ARC's right now. Some are already published (like The Merchant's Daughter and Fated) but I do have some awesome ones like Palace of Stone, Glitch, The Assassin's Curse, The Glimpse, and Burn for Burn!

5. I'm currently reading...Cloaked by Alex Flinn and an abridgment of Les Miserables!

6. If I could travel anywhere in the world I would go to Europe. I don't know where in Europe, but I really want to visit England and France and Italy!

7. I read a lot of mainstream authors, but I have been reading more indie authors lately since my book blog started really growing. I've found some really good ones even in indie, but I do still love reading lots of mainstream!

8. My favorite web-game? Honestly, I don't play web-games. I know. Shocker.

9. I couldn't say which I go on more because I don't have a twitter or a Facebook. Lol. But I'm thinking of getting a twitter for the blog. So we'll see.

10. Gulp....okay, in my TBR pile (according to goodreads) I have.....1793 books. Yeah....

11. My favorite food...I honestly don't know. I love Lasanga and most Mexican foods. And then of course Ice Cream, Chocolate and even French Fries work by my standards.

11 Bloggers I'm Nominating:












11 Questions for Nominees:


1. Best blogging experience?
2. What inspired you to start a book blog?
3. How long have you been blogging?
4. Favorite book discovery? 
5. Favorite dessert?
6. Most anticipated read of 2012?
7. Best book quote
8. Do you have anything specific you blog about?
9. Best fictional crush?
10. What are you currently reading?
11. What are you planning to read next?


Thanks so much again to Lisseth for the great award and congrats to my nominees!

 Have a WONDERFUL day! 

1 comment:

  1. thanks inky so much you will not believe how many people have nominated me for that in the last 3 days now i have to get round to answering a whole lot of questions

    hugs and wishes
    candi

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews