Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Snow White Sorrow
by Cameron Jace
Releasing: Feb. 2013
ADD TO GOODREADS
What if all you knew about fairy tales was wrong?
Sixteen year old Loki Blackstar is no Prince Charming. His mother is a ghost. His only friend is a red Cadillac that talks to him through the radio. He looks like an Angel but acts like jerk. No wonder he has been banned from Heaven, which is the least of his troubles. Loki needs a job to pay for school and support himself.
Still, Loki has a rare gift: He is a Dreamhunter. One of the few in the world who can hunt and kill immortal demons in their dreams so they never wake up again. When Loki is sent to kill a sixteen-year-old vampire girl the locals call Snow White Sorrow, he is pulled into a magical but dangerous world. The locals believe the monster to be Snow White. The real Snow White... living in the ruins of an ancient castle in a small town. She is described as horribly beautiful, terrifyingly enchanting, and wickedly lovely.
What he finds instead is a beautiful monster girl filled with rage and hurt, who has an epic untold story to tell of things such like why the Brothers Grimm altered the fairy tale, who the Evil Queen really is, where the mirror came from, and who possessed it. Snow White has killed every person who has dared come near the castle where she once lived with the queen. Mysteriously, she lets Loki live, and whispers two words in his ears; two words that will change his life forever.
Why I'm Hyperventilating:
So I've had my eye on this one for quite awhile. I mean the cover? GORGEOUS. And that premise? Fairy-tales gone awry. I've kinda been in the mood lately. I'm kinda UBER sad that it's not coming out till February. I mean.....a SNOW WHITE MURDERER?!!!! What the heck? That is like reversed! So totally score. And then we have this Loki prince......AAAAH. Seriously. I'm just fangirling at the potential epic of this book. Haha. And then I could just stare at that cover.....*drool* Oops. Okay well fine. I'm in love with the cover and the story. Aren't you?!!
So what are you hyperventilating/waiting on this Wednesday?
Link Me Up!
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (19)
- ► 2013 (127)
- Best of 2012 Guest Blogger: Megan @ The Book Babe
- Best of 2012 Author Interview: Jessica Souders
- Review: Renegade
- ARC Review: Splintered
- Best of 2012 Author Interview: Janette Rallison
- "Hyperventilating" on Wednesday: The New Years Edi...
- Christmas Wishes from Inky & Special Guest
- Review: North Pole High
- Best of 2012 Guest Blogger: Jessi @ Auntie Spinell...
- Book Haul: 12/13/12 - The EDITED Version!!
- Best of 2012 Author Interview: Rachel Harris + Giv...
- "Hyperventilating" on Wednesday: Between the Devil...
- Best of 2012 Author Interview: Ilsa J.Bick
- Best of 2012 Author Interview: Bethany Wiggins + G...
- Middle Grade Monday: Eyes of the Desert Sand
- Best of 2012 Author Interview: Fiona Paul
- Cover Reveal: Timepsell by Diana Paz
- On the 5th Day of Magic.....You All Go Spellbound
- Review: The Catastrophic History of You And Me
- Best of 2012 Guest Blogger: Eileen @ Singing & Rea...
- Book Blitz: Snow White Sorrow -> Excerpt+Deals+Giv...
- Blook Blast: The Jelly Bean Crisis + $100 Giveawa...
- "Hyperventilating" on Wednesday: Snow White Sorrow...
- Best of 2012 Interview: Author Marissa Meyer!
- Novel Thoughts Week #3: Book Peeves
- Book Haul - 12/8/12 - Lots of Epic
- BEWARE...the Apocalypse is coming...
- Best of 2012: Guest Blogger Lisseth @ Read-A-Holic...
- "Hyperventilating" on Wednesday: Belladonna
- Best of 2012 Interview: C. J. REDWINE!
- Best of 2012 Interview: Cat Patrick
- Book Blast: After Dark --> $50 GC Giveaway
- THE BEST OF 2012 (Inky-Style) KICK-OFF + Giveaway!...
- Book Blast: Surrender --> $100 GC Giveaway
- Book Haul: 12-2-12 + Random Reads
- ▼ December (35)