Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hey Guys! Sorry this is quite delayed in coming. I've been really busy this weekend with Halloween parties and whatnot. Plus....GO GIANTS! Woot! Anyway, here is my long-coming Book Haul with some fantastical books!



So it's too late for links, but thanks to RANDOM HOUSE, Marybeth @ Manhatten Reader, Giselle @ Xpresso Reads, Kristi @ The Story Siren, Diane Estrella, and Michelle@ Pink Polka Dot Book Blog for the books!!! And to my awesometastic library. lol.

**Update: If you want to see a full body shot of my in my costume I have one up from a previous dance on my About Me Page**

Did you have as good a haul? Better? Any awesome books? I'd love to see! Link me up!


7 comments:

  1. I really liked Cinder, especially the cover ;) can't wait for Scarlet.
    Enchanted was super cute (here's my review for it); it's actually a lot of fairy tales mixed in! I hope you enjoy it!

    oh and here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah it's amazing!!! Oh yay! So glad you loved it! Eepness!

      Delete
  2. AAAHHH I love your costume!! You need to post a full shot picture with a story for Halloween. :) It looks like the dress from Tangled so I love it. Glamorous Illusions was great, and Cinder is amazing of course. Enchanted sounds really good! I love retellings! It sounds like Princess and the Frog/ Romeo and Juliet. :) Adding it to TBR. Have a fun Halloween!
    Clean Teen Fiction
    Clean Adult Fiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. :D And you can actually see a full shot from a previous time on my About Me page. :D Yeah right! You too!

      Delete
  3. LOL Enchanted was already on my TBR! It's hard to keep track when I have over 400 on that list. I'm all like "whoa I've never heard of that book, it sounds amazing." hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOUR costume! SO CUTE :D Cinder is sooooo great! It's so awesome :D Dualed is so great as well.

    ------
    Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
    Stacking the Shelves Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's lots of fun. It is amazing. EEEP! I can already tell!

      Delete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews