Thursday, October 18, 2012
Feature+Follow=Friday!
hosted by Parajunkee & Allison Can Read
________________
It's another Friday, meaning more following, featuring and friending! Lots of F's. Try saying that sentence as fast as you can. I dare you. :P Anyway, it's lots of fun and a great way to meet new bloggers and get more followers! Check it Out!!!
________________

This Week's Questionaire:

Q: When you step out of your USUAL genre what do you like to read? Best books in that genre?


Inky's Response:
Anything not YA I guess? I don't read much other than YA, the occasional Historical Fiction series and classic. I don't read much non-fic unless for school stuff. But if I have to pick a genre, I'd say Sci-Fi. I don't read much of that, even in the YA genre, cuz I can get confused easily and I'm not very techy. However, I have read some good ones. Like....
Across The Universe by Beth Revis. 
That book is AMAZING. I love it and it's sequel. It was for sure worth the branch-out. 

SO! What's your response? Where have you branched out? Leave me a link to your FFF or if you don't participate I'd still love to hear!! XOXO,





0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews