Saturday, October 6, 2012
Due to camera problems I have no vlog today. :( But I was able to take pictures of my pretties so here they are. Ooh. La. La.

FOR REVIEW: Wheels by Lorijo Metz (Thank you LM!)
Timeless by Michelle Madow (not pictured-Thanks Michelle!)
BORROWED: The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross (Thank you Annika!)


ACK ACK ACK! Awesome week this one was. I was SOOO excited for Origin when it came out! But of course I'm not splurging as much as I want to so I just got it uber fast from the library (and found a  SUH-WEET Breathless Reads book mark in the copy. Score!) And then...MARK OF ATHENA came out! I HAD to have this book! Eep oh and it came with a Target Exclusive Poster (which for the record you won't see on my walls). Double score! Anyway, bottom line is it was a fab week for me. I hope yours was to!

What did you hoard up this week?
Leave a Link!


6 comments:

  1. Oohh I haven't heard of Wheels! (goes to the GoodReads link) I really liked the Son of Neptune! I hope you enjoy Mark of Athena. Thanks so much for sharing all your books!
    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
    Stacking the Shelves #23

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Song of Neptune was AMAZING! Better than Lost Hero in my opinion. You're welcome! Thanks for sharing yours!

      Delete
  2. Squee! You got What's Left of Me! Ooo and so many other pretty books! Congrats and happy reading! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Stacking The Shelves you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOo I can't wait to see your reviews for these books!! It's so hard to know if books will have a ton of 'content' or not so I'm glad you're reading Origin so then I'll know. :) The Girl in the Steel Corset sounds great, and I love anything by Rick Riordan. Great book haul this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's always what I wonder too when I pick up a new books, since most of my sources haven't read. Glad I'll be helpful to you. :D Thanks!

      Delete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews