Thursday, March 29, 2012
Okay! Hi! So for those of you who might be interested....Today is the first day of the YA Scavenger Hunt!


Everybody shout for joy! 60 fabulous authors are hosting an incredible hunt for all you book-thirsty people out there. Search for the hidden phrase for either the Blue, Red or Yellow team, and you can enter to win a package of a book by each of the authors on that team. More rules an info at the link above.

So what are you waiting for? A-scavenging we go!

**

If you recall I posted a review of Divergent by Veronica Roth recently. WELL I JUST GOT MY AMAZING COPY! It's now in paperback with some epic Extras.

If you haven't read these books: READ THEM. AMAZING.


Divergent and the sequel we all await anxiously, Insurgent!

PS! Veronica Roth is giving away ARC copies of Insurgent to 8 lucky winners! See HERE

1 comment:

  1. I'm also looking forward to the release of Insurgent :-)
    New Follower

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

Total Pageviews