Thursday, March 22, 2012
Glamorous Illusions by Lisa T. Bergren

When Cora Kensington learns she is the illegitimate daughter of a copper king, her life changes forever. Even as she explores Europe with her new family, she discovers that the most valuable journey is within. The first book in the Grand Tour series takes you from the farms of Montana through England and France on an adventure of forgiveness, spiritual awakening, and self-discovery.

~~~

I absolutely adore Lisa Bergren's books! You've probably seen my reviews for the River of Time series up here. And I can't wait for this latest YA trilogy. Look at the gorgeous cover! I love that dress. I want it bad. I love the gist of this book and don't know how'll I'll make it to June 1st when I can get my copy! Oh yeah! 

~~ 

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. WOW is all about spotlighting books we are eagerly anticipating and hyperventilating for!

0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

Total Pageviews