Thursday, March 22, 2012
Glamorous Illusions by Lisa T. Bergren
When Cora Kensington learns she is the illegitimate daughter of a copper king, her life changes forever. Even as she explores Europe with her new family, she discovers that the most valuable journey is within. The first book in the Grand Tour series takes you from the farms of Montana through England and France on an adventure of forgiveness, spiritual awakening, and self-discovery.
I absolutely adore Lisa Bergren's books! You've probably seen my reviews for the River of Time series up here. And I can't wait for this latest YA trilogy. Look at the gorgeous cover! I love that dress. I want it bad. I love the gist of this book and don't know how'll I'll make it to June 1st when I can get my copy! Oh yeah!
Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. WOW is all about spotlighting books we are eagerly anticipating and hyperventilating for!
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (19)
- ► 2013 (127)
- Giveaways Galore..
- Princess Academy
- It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's PALACE OF STONE by...
- A Hunt + Divergent = Yeah!
- Waiting on Wednesday: Wentworth Hall
- Eyes Like Stars
- To Catch A Pirate
- In My Mailbox #2
- The Goose Girl (Books of Bayern #1)
- Waiting on Wednesday: Glamorous Illusions
- Books That Didn't Hook Me
- Blogger Interview: Kathryn @ Clean Teen Fiction
- In My Mailbox #1
- Bourne (River of Time #3.5)
- Waiting on Wednesday: Insurgent
- Squashed by Joan Bauer
- Waiting on Wednesday: Endlessly
- An Interview: Melissa Hanson, Author of A Healing ...
- ▼ March (20)