Saturday, March 17, 2012
It was kinda bound to happen that I join In My Mailbox.
In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and was designed
 to spotlight books that you have bought, won, borrowed or received in the past week.

I only joined just recently because of the immense amount of book related awesomeness that I got this week. :D So my book hoards will probably vary but no matter.


WHAT I BOUGHT:
Beyonders: Seeds of Rebellion by Brandon Mull
hardcover from Amazon


Playing the Field by  Janette Rallison
bought from Kindle Store

Blue Eyes And Other Teenage Hazards by Janette Rallison
bought from Kindle Store

Watched by Cindy M. Hogan
bought from Kindle Store

What I Won/Recieved: 

Protected by Cindy M. Hogan
won from Goodreads First Reads

Bourne by Lisa T. Bergren
received e-copy from author

Pretty awesome week in books for me this week. And that's not even the few books I got from the library. Hope you had a fabulous week. 

Inky

2 comments:

  1. Your first IMM!! So exciting! You reminded me that I bought Bourne this week too! I loved it! I need to read the first in the Beyonders! Great haul this week. :)
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! :D I need to get your interview up. I'll go work on that.

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

Total Pageviews