Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Published May 1, 2012
One choice can transform you—or it can destroy you. But every choice has consequences, and as unrest surges in the factions all around her, Tris Prior must continue trying to save those she loves—and herself—while grappling with haunting questions of grief and forgiveness, identity and loyalty, politics and love.
Tris's initiation day should have been marked by celebration and victory with her chosen faction; instead, the day ended with unspeakable horrors. War now looms as conflict between the factions and their ideologies grows. And in times of war, sides must be chosen, secrets will emerge, and choices will become even more irrevocable—and even more powerful. Transformed by her own decisions but also by haunting grief and guilt, radical new discoveries, and shifting relationships, Tris must fully embrace her Divergence, even if she does not know what she may lose by doing so.
I LOVED Divergent (see review HERE) and I can't wait for the sequel to come out in a couple months. It's going to be a fantastic addition to this great Dystopian series and I can't wait to follow Tris on her journey.
Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine.
Waiting on Wednesday spotlights books who's publication we are eagerly anticipating!
Not to mention a little bit of hyperventilation!!
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (19)
- ► 2013 (127)
- Giveaways Galore..
- Princess Academy
- It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's PALACE OF STONE by...
- A Hunt + Divergent = Yeah!
- Waiting on Wednesday: Wentworth Hall
- Eyes Like Stars
- To Catch A Pirate
- In My Mailbox #2
- The Goose Girl (Books of Bayern #1)
- Waiting on Wednesday: Glamorous Illusions
- Books That Didn't Hook Me
- Blogger Interview: Kathryn @ Clean Teen Fiction
- In My Mailbox #1
- Bourne (River of Time #3.5)
- Waiting on Wednesday: Insurgent
- Squashed by Joan Bauer
- Waiting on Wednesday: Endlessly
- An Interview: Melissa Hanson, Author of A Healing ...
- ▼ March (20)