Sunday, November 18, 2012
Hey Ya'll. SO. It's been a sad and long three weeks since my last Book Haul. Shame. On. YouTube Me. No seriously, it's not my fault. I did the vlogs. YouTube did the failing. Anyway, here I am again, LATE on the weekend with my Haul. Better up the never right?! I got some seriously epic books so watch on...(or skip to the part where you just read all the links, but I promise I'm lots funner)...


Books, Publishers and AWESOME People Mentioned:
FOR REVIEW:
Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black (from Bloomsbury via NetGalley)
Hysteria by Megan Miranda (from Bloomsbury via NetGalley)
What We Saw At Night by Jaquelyn Mitchard (from Soho Teen via NetGalley)
Elemental: The First by Alexandra May (from Pauma Publishing via NetGalley)
A Shimmer of Angels by Lisa. M. Basso (from Month9 Books via NetGalley)
Defy the Stars by Stephanie Parent (from author)
North Pole High by Candance Jane Kringle (from author)
Renegade by J. A. Souders (from Tor Teen)

BORROWED FROM LIBRARY:
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
Rapture by Lauren Kate
Destined by Aprilynne Pike
Survive by Alex Morrel
Starters by Lissa Price
The Sweetest Spell by Suzanne Selfors
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson
Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff

WON:
Grace Doll by Jennifer Laurens (from Kelly @ Radiant Shadows)
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton (from Krys @ Bibliopunkk)
Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton (from Krys @ Bibliopunkk)
Shadows In the Silence by Courtney Allison Moulton (from Krys @ Bibliopunkk)
EVERBOUND! by Brodi Ashton (from Author.THANK YOU!!!!)
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard (from Kathy@ Ms. Martin Teaches MEDIA (error in video! Sorry!)
Venom by Fiona Paul (from Rachel @ Fiktshun)

BOUGHT: 
Insignia by S.J. Kincaid (from Kindle store for $2.99)
Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer (from Kindle Sore for $2.99)

SO, That is my haul this week and for the past two weeks. I'm really proud that in the past almost-month I only bought two books. For six bucks. It was hard but I will have a CHRISTMAS SPREE. Wonder of wonders! A HUGE thanks go out to Krys, Kelly, Candance, Stephanie, Kathy, Rachel, Bloomsbury, Soho Teen, Pauma, & Month9 Books. for the FABULOUS haul! *hugs and kisses*

That's it for me! What did you all get in the mail this week? Leave me links to your posts or tell me in the comments!! LOTS OF LOVE, with apologies for delay! XOXO,




9 comments:

  1. Super awesome books!! I can't wait to see what you think of Dance of Shadows. I've heard some really iffy things about it so I'm curious to see what you think. AND OMG YOU WON EVERBOUND!!! @_@ Super jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! I haven't seen a lot of blurb around but I"m for sure intrigued. Hey, you got Pivot Point. I think that's pretty fair. :D Lol

      Delete
  2. Inky!! Starters is pretty good--and I just can't wait to get my hands on Stormdancer. I will. Soon. Hopefully. And EVERBOUND? Congrats on the win! I loved Everneath--I can't wait to read your review on Everbound! Anywho, bombing new blog look! Love it! :D

    Megan@The Book Babe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS MEGS! I think it's almost done being Renovated. Not sure. lols. YES YES YES!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. OMG you will love Valkyrie Rising, I just finished it the other day. I totally have Stormdancer but I haven't had the chance to read it *gasp* I know!!! I want to read Survive but it just sounded so depressing that I didn't think I could handle it. LOL I really want to read Something Strange and Deadly. I've heard a lot of great things. Oh and Venom AHHHH I LOVED IT TOO!!! I've seen someone with the ARC of the second one and I was sooooo Jealous. I really want to know what happens!!!!!!!!! What an excellent haul and I hope that you enjoy all the books. :D

    Here is My StS Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAAAAH. I totally want to read Valkyrie. I think I will soon! Meeeps! Haha it does but I kinda want a depressing read. Is that weird? Am I going insane? YES VENOM WAS AMAZING! I WAS TOO. Ugh. Penguin hates me so I've been trying to snag one in other places. Haha. Thanks Tiffany!

      Delete
  4. .....Renegade....Just shut the front door. *freaks out* Also you are hilarious in your vlogs!! Seriously.

    Just wait a second guys, let me go get my book ;) BUT YES IT WAS SO WORTH IT EEEE SO EXCITED TO READ THAT ONE!! And if you haven't read Venom yet wait because a few friends of mine are going to host a read along :P But you didn't hear it from me *shhh* *slinks away*

    Awesome haul though!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU EILEEN! I HEART YOU. :D I KNOW RIGHT?!!!

      My. Lips. Are. Sealed.

      Delete
  5. You should read Smart Girls like asap ;) It's amazing and was one of my favorite books I've read this year! Also, Renegade looks great and Everbound is awesome. Great haul! :)

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews