Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday
Welcome to my WOW, or HOW as I like to call it where I feature an upcoming release that I'm hyperventilating for! It's totally fun to geek out about upcoming releases! This event is hosted by the lovely Jill @ Breaking The Spine. Today's awesome-sauce pick is....


The Ward by Jordana Frankel
TBP: 4.30.13 by Katherine Tegen Books
Pages: 384
ADD ON GOODREADS
Sixteen-year-old Ren is a daredevil mobile racer who will risk everything to survive in the Ward, what remains of a water-logged Manhattan. To save her sister, who is suffering from a deadly illness thought to be caused by years of pollution, Ren accepts a secret mission from the government: to search for a freshwater source in the Ward, with the hope of it leading to a cure.

However, she never expects that her search will lead to dangerous encounters with a passionate young scientist; a web of deceit and lies; and an earth-shattering mystery that’s lurking deep beneath the water’s rippling surface.

Why I'm Hyperventilating..
So I know this is really late today, due to things this morning, but I'm here to hyperventilate! HOLY SMOKES, look at that cover. Isn't that Aweome-creepy-tastical-ness-GALORE?! I mean it's gorgeous! I love the color and style of the title and the whole NEW YORK on a waterfall. Epic. Tastic. *hyper-screams*

Read that summary guys. What the Ward? Water-logged Manhattan? Years of Pollution? Passionate Young Scientist? Earth Shattering Mystery? MAJOY Hyperventilation Party in 4......3......2......1......

!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! ME NEEDETH THIS BOOK?! WHY WHY WHY MUST WE WAIT TILL APRIL. OH KT BOOKS HEAR MY CRY! MEEEEP!!

I'm done. Happy Wednesday you guys! What are YOU hyperventilating on? Leave a Link! XOXO,


10 comments:

  1. Hey, we had the same pick! Great minds think alike ;D I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed we think alike because this is my WoW as well :)

      new follower
      http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday-21.html

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to read this one either!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Hannah we are sooo alike!! I had the exact same th oughts when I first saw the cover of The Ward. I stopped and stared for like 5 million years. I drooled a little too. When I read the summary and I was like THIS SHIZ JUST GOT BETTER!!!

    Fabulous choice!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! Have an epic day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, this does sound really interesting, great pick. ^.^ Thanks for stopping by my WoW earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow awesome pick! This does look and sound amazing! Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought this looked like an okay cover but then I saw the girl standing in the "A" and I was like...whoa! where did you come from? I like it a lot now :D Great pick! Sounds like an awesome read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your reaction to this one! It's not quite my thing but if the buzz is good, I will be interested in checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw a bunch of other people pick this today! I agree - it looks awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cover is amazing! One of my favs! Sounds like a great dystopian as well. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews