Friday, July 13, 2012
So, I've been thinking alot about redesigning my blog. I'm one of those people who always tweaks and looks for ways to make things better and more eye-catching..and BLAH BLAH BLAH. You get the gist. Anyway. I've really been wanting to have some sort of custom design that could fit me and my blog a little bit better. Don't get me wrong I love my blog now but.....yeah.

http://www.hoslotracer.com/sites/default/files/aussie%20ho/help-wanted1.gif
However, I don't do designs. I couldn't really do one well enough or even begin to comprehend HOW to do one. So, here's what I'm asking for. Could you reccomend me to a graphic designer or refer them to me? I'm looking for someone who customs book blogs or would be willing to help me with some of that.

But here's the catch: I'm currently trying to save up for some things so I can't really afford to do much in the way of buying services. So what I'm really asking is, do you know someone who does custom designs who out of the goodness of their heart would be interested in helping me?

You can refer them to me or refer me to them. Maybe they'll want to see my blog first or whatever. And this is just optional. It might be awhile before I do anything I just wanted to see if you had suggestions I could consider.

And while I'm at it maybe I'll give you a little idea as to what I'm thinking for a new blog design. I've been wanting to rename my blog for a while now since I'm sure there are a ton of Book Havens out there. So I'm totally thinking I could change to BOOKING THROUGH LIFE, which to me is  awesome and if you've seen the Broadway musical WICKED you'd know it's also a play off of the song Dancing Through Life! Anyway I could totally envision that as part of my blog. 

That's if for now. You guys rock! Thanks for your help!! Keep on booking!





3 comments:

  1. Annika from Writing Beyond the Moon is pretty good at blog designing. Examples of hers would include her blog and this. You can ask her to design your blog if you want and she'll probably do it for your for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did my own design...I have a program called Artisteer that does everything for me. It's really expensive though! I've been contemplating doing design work, would you like me to try a layout for you? It'd be good practice for me :)
    If you're interested, shoot me an email:
    geobobspinelli@gmail.com

    Jessi @ Auntie Spinelli Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely no expert, but I do know how to make really basic backgrounds and banners that look okay. I'd be super happy to do it for absolutely nothing, although it looks like you already have some pretty convincing offers (= Shoot me an email if you're interested!

    Debz @ Debz Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews