Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Photobucket
Thanks to Cierra @ The Book Lover's Report!
Yes that's right. I have another award! Gosh guys, I'm honored! This time the lovely Cierra awarded me. THANK YOU! Here's how this Award goes:

RULES
1) Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
2) Let the nominees know that they've been nominated
3) Share 7 random facts about yourself
4) Thank the blogger who nominated you
5) Add the Versatile Blogger award picture to your post

7 Random Facts
#1 I have 6 younger sisters
#2 I can touch my thumb to my wrist
#3 I've never seen a single anime show
#4 I read Lord o the Rings for the first time when I was 10
#5 I've never been to Hawaii
#6 I have a scarf named after every fictional guy I've had a crush on
#7 I was tricked into saying the F-word by my cousin.

15 Nominees

NOTE:
I was also nominated twice more for the Liebster Blog Award by Melissa @ Melissa's Midnight Musings & Daniella @ The Inky Melody. Thanks girls!

3 comments:

  1. 7 girls!! Wow! You should give us a tour of your scarves some time. That's awesome.

    Kathryn @ Clean Teen Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the fact that you have scarves named after fictional guys, lol. I need to do that... haha. And WOW 7 girls? Do you have any older siblings?

    Thank you for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews