Sunday, July 8, 2012
About the Book
About The Author
What inspired the idea for this story? My father had a truly amazing life. When I was pregnant, I wanted to get his stories down to share with my child because my father was already deceased. That grew into a novel.
Idea of a perfect dinner? Lots of candles, soft music, in a secluded location—like the beach or a
rooftop. I don’t really care what I eat, so long as it is good and comes with dessert!
M&M's Or Skittles? M&Ms
When did you know you wanted to write? I came home from a really crazy interview and wrote it down. It was so much fun that I knew I wanted to write.
Most excited books by other authors to read this year? Right now, I’m reading “Gone Girl.” I can
hardly put it down. It is amazing. I’m really excited for “Shadow of Night” by Deborah Harkness.
Favorite Color? Red
What are your Favorite scenes to write? I love to write dialogue. It is easy for me to hear the characters talking to each other.
If you could have any other author to dinner what would it be? I heard a talk by Alexander McCall Smith. He was hilarious. I think it would be really entertaining to have dinner with him.
Favorite fictional crush? If I were young, it would be Harry Potter. But I also have a crush on Mr. Darcy.
Mismatched or matching socks? Matching EVERYTHING.
If you had a geni what would you wish for? To be Oprah’s next book club selection!!
Has being a writer changed the way you read and perceive literature? Not really, I still love books
and get totally lost in them.
Any upcoming projects we should look for? I’m writing a legal thriller entitled, “Scorned Justice.”
If you had to change the name of your MC what would it be? Francesca
Organization or Messes? I am super organized.
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (19)
- ► 2013 (127)
- Promo Blitz w/Destiny Unveiled: Excerpt + Giveaway...
- On The Spot w/Linny's Lit
- Giveaways Galore......
- "Hyperventilating" on Two & Twenty
- Vacation Notice + Lizzie Bennett
- On Tour w/Dark Genesis: Excerpt
- Versatile Blogger Award
- Hyperventilating on Wednesday: Mind Games
- Anniversary w/Taken by Storm: Sneak Peek!
- On Tour w/Fall For You: Review + Giveaway
- The Author Spot w/Jody Gehram: Interview + Giveawa...
- On Tour w/The Secret of Vanmars: Interview
- Book Hauling
- On The Spot: Krista @ Nawanda Files
- Giveaways Galore...
- Blog Designing Help
- Feature & Follow Friday #4
- Hyperventilating on Wednesday: Falling Kingdoms
- Bloggish Stuff: MIA+Hauls
- On Tour w/Wings of Hope: Interview
- Bookish Birthday Party: The Carny
- Cover Dazed
- Feature & Follow Friday #3
- ARC Review: So Close to You
- It's a Book! It's Plane! It's a COVER REVEAL!
- Hyperventilating on Wednesday: The Dark Unwinding
- On Tour w/Silent Song: Interview + Review + Giveaw...
- ARC Review: Throne of Glass
- I'm So Fabulous I Got An Award!
- Random Reads: July Pick
- The Author Spot: A. J. Scudiere
- The Inkinator's Return + Giveaway Winners
- ▼ July (32)