Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's time for another Still on my Mind post! This meme is hosted by Hayley @ YA-Aholic. It's a weekly meme on Thursday for spotlighting books you've read a while ago but are still on your mind.

Chickens in the Headlights: A Novel
Chickens in the Headlights 
          by Matthew Buckley

What are a mother and father to do with SEVEN rambunctious boys under the age of eleven? For the Buckleys, the days are filled with running, yelling, food, wrestling, and burping. Every night culminates in an epic bedtime battle.When the school year ends, however, Mom and Dad decide to harness some of their boys' apparently inexhaustible energy and buy some goats and chickens for them to take care of. While they are initially thrilled with the "responsibility," the boys soon learn that it's far tougher-and far funnier for the reader-than it appears.

                            add it on.....

Why This Book is Still On My Mind
I read this book almost two year ago but I still love it! It's a hilarious story if you can't tell from the synopsis and it was SO much fun to read. I still like to share some of the crazy stories in this book! It w as a fun enjoyable clean read and I loved it. Following the adventures of the seven boys was a ride like no other.  So I would recommend it to anyone who likes a good laugh and contemporary stories!

And that is why I have Chickens on my Mind.
What is still on Your Mind?

0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews