Friday, June 22, 2012
It's only been a day and I've been nominated for the Liebster Award yet again! This time Lili @ Lili's Reflections has nominated me! Thanks Lili!



Wow! I'm feeling the love guys! Thank you to both Lili and Lisseth, my nominators! I have already nominated and answered questions at my First Liebster Post. Therefore I won't be nominating anyone new, but I'll answer a few of the questions Lili posted.

How long have you been blogging?
Please see my former Liebster post for answer. 
Why did you start blogging?
Because I'm a nut for books and I love to just talk and blurb about them! So what better place to do so than a blog?
What is your favorite book and author?
LORD OF THE RINGS by J. R. R. Tolkien!!!!!
Do you have any ARCs right now? If so, what?
Please see my former Liebster post for answer. 
How many books are in your TBR pile?
Please see my former Liebster post for answer. 
What is your favorite place in the world? 
Okay, first? MY BED. It's perfect for reading and sleeping. Second, the bookstore. Um hello? Best store. And it SMELLS SO GOOD! 
What is your favorite place to read?
Huh. I don't really know. I have an armchair in my room right now that I like to sit on. I also tend to curl up in bed of sit on the floor. But then again you might find me laying on the couch, or half-on-half-off a chair. I've been in some pretty weird places and positions. 
What is your favorite thing about book blogging?
Oh please...the awards. JK. I love meeting new people and their book tastes! Finding new books is always a plus to the blogging world! I also love giveaways and comments. I love knowing people like reading my crazy thoughts! 
What are your favorite genres?
Contemp. Paranormal. Chick-flick. Fantasy. Historical. Some Sci-Fi. Action & Adventure

Thank you very much Lili! I really appreciate the love! Have a great day everybody!



0 comments:

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews