Saturday, June 9, 2012
Want by Stephanie Lawton
Forbidden fruit can be the sweetest—or the most dangerous.
Julianne counts the days until she can pack her bags and leave her old-money, tradition-bound Southern town where appearance is everything and secrecy is a way of life. A piano virtuoso, she dreams of attending a prestigious music school in Boston. Failure is not an option, so she enlists the help of New England Conservatory graduate Isaac Laroche to help her.
She can’t understand why he suddenly gave up Boston’s music scene to return to the South. He doesn’t know her life depends on escaping it. Julianne must face down madness from without, just as it threatens from within. Isaac must resist an inappropriate attraction, but an indiscretion at a Mardi Gras ball—the pinnacle event for Mobile’s elite—forces their present wants and needs to collide with sins of the past.
Will Julianne accept the help she’s offered and get everything she ever wanted, or will she self-destruct and take Isaac down with her?
“A powerful masterpiece, exploring tough issues, sweet love, and high stakes…”– Aubrie Dionne, Author of “Paradise 21”
“This story opened my eyes to how exciting contemporary YA romance can be” – Lisa Voisin, Author of “The Watcher”
Hey Peeps! So this gorgeous book is now in stores and to celebrate it's release I've got some specialness for ya'll!.
Special Book Deals You Won't Want To Miss:*Buy the book now at Inkspell Publishing Store and enjoy a special EXCLUSIVE 30% discount! Offer valid only till 14th of June!
*Curious about some “behind-the-curtain” scenes? Read her short story “Aftertaste” for free!
A Super Exclusive Sentence From Want:
"If you want vampires and werewolves, faeries, fallen angels or zombies, you won’t find them here."
To celebrate the release of this book 5 lucky peeps will be an e-copy of this book. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (19)
- ► 2013 (127)
- The Author Spot: Susan Spence
- On Tour w/Charlie's Girl: Review
- I've hit Eleventy-One and Other News + Giveaway
- Book Hauling
- Review: Cloaked
- Liebster Veteran
- On the Spot: Annabelle @ Sparkles & Lightning
- Feature & Follow Friday #2
- Feeling Boundless
- I'm a Liebster Blog!
- PSST! Guys! It's my first guest post and interview...
- Books A True Story Blogoversary
- Chickens On My Mind
- Everbound has a Cover!
- Hyperventilating on Wednesday: Crewel
- Review: Masque of the Red Death
- Giveaways Galore..
- 100 Followers! EEEP!
- The Haul
- Promo w/Dark Seraphine: Cover Reveal+Excerpt
- Promo w/Dead Radiance: Cover Reveal + Sneak Peek
- Feature & Follow Friday #1
- Pirates On My Mind
- On the Spot w/Nick @ Nick's Book Blog
- Giveaways Galore..
- "Hyperventilating" on Wednesday: Ironskin
- Review: The Well of Ascension
- E-Hauling It
- Want's Bookish Birthday Party!
- Giveaways Galore...
- Wanna Swipe Some Signed Swag? (GIVEAWAY)
- On Tour w/The River Runes: Interview + Excerpt + G...
- "Hyperventilating" on Wednesday: Defiance
- Reunited Trailer Time
- Book Hauling it!
- Review: The Final Empire
- On the Spot: Mackenzie @ Oh For the Love of Books
- Random Reads June Pick
- ▼ June (39)