Sunday, June 10, 2012
This week the haul has been quite short. Just snagged a few free or UBER cheep ebooks. Let's take a quick peek:

The Throne of Glass Novellas
(just read my ARC copy of Throne of Glass and LOVED it. Review to come in July)




The Mind Readers:


Unearthed
(thanks for Cedar Fort)

Shadow on the Mountain:
(thanks to ABRAMS)


That's it for me this week.  I didn't have anything un-ebookish. Mostly because I'm a baby blogger with no publisher connections other than Netgalley and Edelweiss. And also because I'm on a goal right NOT to buy books. Hehe. At least for now. So many things I want to do that I can't when I blow my money on books. Also, Sorry for the hideous format. I really need to find some tutorials or something.. Know of any? I should also apologize for being lazy and not linking the books to goodreads. So sorry. 

I'd love to heard what you got this week! 
Link me up!

3 comments:

  1. I still haven't gotten around to my ARC of Throne of Glass, so gonna have to get these 3 novellas too. Haven't heard of the other books but they look interesting. Happy reading!

    My stacking the shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. You read Throne of Glass?!! Awesome! It looks really good. I can't wait for your review.
    Check out my first vlog!
    Clean Teen Fiction's STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Throne of Glass Novellas. Awesome haul! :D

    Drop by my Showcase Sunday?

    ReplyDelete

Heyo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my awesome-sauce blog readers. You just made my day! I try to reply to every comment I get so if you have a question check back later! Or just link me up to your blog (if you have one) and I'll visit you! Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! <333 Inky

Search Me:


Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

The Archives:

Total Pageviews